- All Community
So you are going to host an event for all your peers, business contacts, social media followers....
Now that you are hosting this event, how are you capturing the memories?
- Did you hire a specialist for photo or video?
- Are you providing content after the event for your attendees?
- What about the people that could not make it, can they see what they missed?
- Do you have a social media management team to post the content in the right places?
- Is the content worth a 'Share'?
Capturing the event is almost as important as hosting it. The best way to share the experience with all of your contacts is through photo or video. A short recap video of the event for users to watch or some photos and an article summarizing it.
When planning your next event. Think post-event. Check this video out as an example from Wava Media