Float is very excited to announce that we are bringing our second annual Float Mobile Learning Symposium to Chicago on Monday, June 25 as a Techweek partner event.
Taking place at 1871, the event will bring together leaders to explore mobile-related topics from a business and mobile development perspective.
Our speakers for the event include:
- Shay Howe, user interface engineer at Groupon
- Steven Hoober, user experience architect at Cummins, author Designing Mobile Interfaces
- Aaron Silvers, chief learning officer at Problem Solutions
- Kris Rockwell, CEO of Hybrid Games and ImpactGames
- Robert Gadd, president and chief mobile officer at OnPoint Digital
The Symposium will feature a morning session focusing on business and strategy and an afternoon session targeting designers and developers. A networking and cocktail hour for attendees will follow.
We hope you can join us at 1871! To register, check out http://floatlearning.com/symposium or contact me with any questions at chadu[at]floatlearning.com.