MarketSquare delivers furniture in 20 minutes or less by a crowd-sourced delivery community? Not quite what I meant.
Since its debut in July, MarketSquare has serviced customers throughout Chicagoland, connecting buyers and sellers of used furniture and decor.
In addition to finding great deals on designer, name brand and vintage pieces, customers see great value in MarketSquare for its simplicity, convenience and reliability. MarketSquare is on-demand furniture for the masses.
The MarketSquare selling process:
- Prospective sellers submit photos of their items through our iOS app or web application
- Our curation team reviews each item for style, quality and condition
- Approved items are picked up on a schedule delivery date for trained MarketSquare team members
- When items are purchased and received by the buyer, the seller receives a payment worth 60% of the sale, instantly
The MarketSquare buying process:
- Browse our curated inventory; add items to favorites and watch as unsold inventory prices are gradually reduced
- Add items to cart and checkout in three simple steps
- Receive free delivery on orders over $299; sit back and relax as new style makes its way into your home
The convenience of the process is what makes MarketSquare unique. Given a sale is not required prior to pickup, the items are taken from the seller as soon as possible; often next day. While people do not generally associate furniture and decor needs as urgent or on demand, this next-day convenience solves a defined problem in the marketplace that is more common that most realize.
MarketSquare is growing fast and working to expand.
Do you have a passion for furniture or interior design and are interested in being a part of a high-growth consumer technology company? Email us at email@example.com. We'd would love to hear from you.