Bloggers Meet Startups Pitch Event
Bloggers Meet Startups: Join us at NextDoor Chicago for networking synergy!
Bloggers Meet Startups - a fun and collaborative way for Chicago bloggers, content creators and social media mavens to interact and network with startups founders. This event is open to anyone but we really encourage you to have a blog or a startup!
Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Ticket Prices: FREE!
Location: NextDoor Chicago | 659 W. Diversey, Chicago
About Bloggers Meet Startups:
This is a networking event and an opportunity for open discussion. Startups and Bloggers are welcome to bring their best 60-second elevator pitch and everyone is invited to come up and talk about their projects. Everyone gets a chance (and encouraged) to pitch in sort of a speed networking fashion so bring your best pitch.
Featured projects have 5 minutes to pitch and can bring visual aids; handouts. To learn about how you can become a featured startup, visit our website: Featured Startup Request
This month’s featured Presenters and Projects:
- Allie of Allie's Fashion Alley: Allie founded fashion and lifestyle blog, Allie’s Fashion Alley in 2012. Her blog focuses on dressing with class in the age of yoga pants and Kardashians. Recently, she’s worked with notable brands including Topshop and Teen Vogue.
- Jessica of The Organized Mama: Jessica is the founder and lead organizer at The Organized Mama, where they inspire order through creativity. The Organized Mama blog shares organizational tips, crafting and DIY tutorials, and home decor tools to create meaningful spaces in your home!
- Rob of Starchup: Starchup technologies offer ways to manage your laundry and dry cleaning business and reach new customers.
- Jasmine of Five to Nine: Five to Nine believes in building a strong community over shared experiences. We connect locals and travelers to explore their cities with those who want to explore as much they do.
- Langston of AdThrill: AdThrill is an online platform where companies pay consumers to watch and rate their ads online!
Everyone is encouraged to network so bring plenty of business cards to pass and don’t forget to refer this event to a friend! Please, due to the space limitations, please only send one or two per startup.