CEC 2013 Startup Forecast
We are excited to invite you to the CEC's second annual 2013 Startup Forecast. We're putting together an all-star line-up of industry luminaries who will share their insights and forecast for startup trends in 2013. Thanks to our sponsor JPMorgan Chase, the event is being hosted in the Chase Auditorium. Check out the highlights from last year's Startup Forecast.
Date: Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Location: Chase Auditorium - Lower Lobby, 10 S Dearborn
8:30 - 9:00: Coffee & Networking
9:00 - 11:30: Speakers & Panel
- Howard Tullman (@tullman), Tribeca Flashpoint Academy - "Trends in Digital"
- Neal Sales-Griffin (@nealsales), The Starter League - "A Starter's Education"
- Brett Goldstein (@ChicagoCDO), City of Chicago - "Open Data and Trends in City Government"
- Lon Chow (@LonChow), Apex Venture Partners- "Startups and Funding"
- Panel: Tech Trends: Harper Reed (@harper), Luke Shepard (@lukeshepard), Marcy Capron (@marcymarcy) and Craig Ulliott (@craigulliott). Moderated by Kevin Willer (@kwiller)
11:30 - Noon: Wrap-up & Networking