Paro is an exclusive network of the very best on-demand financial professionals. Paro matches businesses with highly vetted financial analysts, CFOs, CPAs, and bookkeepers who have the domain expertise to tackle company-specific problems. Only the top 10% of finance freelancers make it through our screening process.
Paro is an exclusive network of the very best on-demand financial professionals. Paro matches businesses with highly vetted financial analysts, CFOs, CPAs, and bookkeepers who have the domain expertise to tackle company-specific problems. Only the top 10% of finance freelancers make it through our screening process so businesses are guaranteed top-notch experts at affordable prices.
Paro is seeking a driven Account Executive with a passion for helping small businesses solve their finance-related pain points. The role is directly responsible for acquiring new clients through a defined outside sales process, and encompasses the full sales cycle from establishing initial contact to closing deals.
An open environment, constant feedback cycle, and flat hierarchy lead to an exceptionally collaborative culture. Account Executives will work directly with a team of experienced Operations and Fulfillment stakeholders to seamlessly execute deals.
If you’re passionate about startups, resilient, and ready for a fast-paced career in sales, then we want you to join our team.
- Have 2-5 years of B2B sales experience, ideally in a services-oriented business (not required)
- Possess a keen ability to understand the needs of prospective clients
- Demonstrate a consistent skill to convert prospects and close deals while meeting pre-determined sales goals
- Are self-motivated with an entrepreneurial ambition to creatively get the job done
- Maintain a professional demeanor complemented by excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are technically proficient with the capacity to quickly learn multiple software platforms (no prior experience necessary)
- Have experience in opportunity qualification, call control, account development, and time management
- Possess exceptional listening, organization, presentation and business strategy skills
- Are naturally solution driven and excel at solving problems, particularly in team settings
- Have an aspiration to learn, grow and succeed in sales
- Think fast, hustle hard, and laugh a lot
What You’ll Do
- Develop deep and genuine business relationships via email campaigns and phone interactions
- Overcome objections of prospective customers by delivering value propositions rooted in Paro’s service offering(s) – ‘No’ is simply a detour, not a dead end
- Close new customer accounts using a consultative sales approach
- Cross-sell existing clients on value-add services
- Track and update CRM throughout sales cycle
- Actively manage call schedule to meet sales goals in a time-efficient manner
- Be a critical member of the team by helping to define and shape our customer acquisition strategy
- Interact and network with entrepreneurs on a daily basis
- Manage an end-to-end sales deck
- Background in financial services, accounting, and/or bookkeeping a big plus
- Ability to work efficiently while dodging soccer balls and shooting Nerf hoops
- Add to the culture and change the trajectory of our growth by being your awesome self
- Opportunity to grow into leadership role, within Sales or shifting to a different function
- Competitive salary + stock options + un-capped commissions
- Fun and challenging environment that propels career growth
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO – we trust you
- Monthly happy hours and team outings
- Catered breakfast on Mondays and Fridays
- Great office location in Gold Coast, steps away from public transportation