Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and proprietary technology. Envoy empowers companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. Envoy has prepared more than 30,000 cases and served as a representative for more than 2,000 customers in a broad range of industries.
Not only are we passionate about immigration, we’re passionate about our people. We are hiring smart, driven individuals who want to work hard and have fun doing it. We’re the leader in our space and backed by one of the country’s leading venture capital firms. Are you seeking a rewarding position in a fun, fast-paced work environment that impacts lives daily? Read on.
Successful AEs will have a passion for technology; experience in direct, consultative B2B sales and account management; a drive for new business acquisition; and will excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, entrepreneurial team atmosphere. This is a high-visibility, high-impact role integral to our growth strategy as we expand our footprint of mid to high-volume customer accounts. You will be selling our portfolio of technology and services across industry verticals. And as the face of our company to prospects and customers, you’ll also embody the mission and culture of Envoy.
- Create a strategy and sales plan to identify and close new business via the telephone, internet and live customer meetings with decision makers at every level, including senior, C level decision makers
- Follow defined sales process including blueprinting, discovery, solution presentation, and onboarding
- Collaborate with Immigration Solutions and Global Solutions Partners during sales process
- Build brand awareness through product demonstrations, in-market events and account-specific initiatives
- Post-close, work closely with our customer relationship management and customer support teams to ensure continued customer satisfaction, knowledge and utilization of full suite of services; identify and pursue opportunities for upselling
- Report on sales activity and forecast accurately in Salesforce
- Reach expected sales quota and meet other activity and service level expectations
- Demonstrate excitement and understanding of our technology, services and company vision
- 5+ years of proven experience in consultative selling to enterprise customers in a new business role, preferably selling technology or services into HR departments (minimum of $500k of annual quota)
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience
- Experience managing the full sales cycle to directors, VPs and the C-suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resilience and an ability to overcome prospects’ objections
- Ability to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment; aptitude in taking initiative when needed and without prompting
- Positive attitude and a drive to win, with relentlessly high standards
- Ability to travel overnight (~1-3x per month)
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree
Benefits of working at Envoy:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability