Rise Interactive is a digital marketing agency, specializing in media, analytics, and customer experience. The agency is a strategic partner, helping marketing leaders make smarter investment decisions, grounded in data insights. Rise manages enterprise-level analytics and campaigns across all channels of digital marketing.
The Associate Director, Analytics will help lead the enablement strategy and delivery of robust technology applications/frameworks for effective measurement of Rise Interactive’s marketing activities on behalf of its clients across industries and verticals. The candidate will be passionate and exacting with regard to all facets of digital marketing and will demand excellence and perfection of themselves and instill this expectation in their team.
Summary and Score:
He/she will lead each stage of analytics implementation including, but not limited to:
- Discovery, Strategy, and Solution Development
- Digital Analytics Architecture (including mobile)
- Media, Attribution, CRM, Email and UX Analytics Technologies
- Platform Integrations for campaign measurement
This role will assume the ownership for delivery, pacing, and execution of contracted engagements as well as establishing and mentoring a competent team to deliver superior results and a remarkable experience to Rise Interactive’s clients. The candidate is expected to work proactively with the rest of the analytics team as well as the Account, Strategy, Media, CX, and innovation teams to solidify and expand existing client relationships, while fulfilling a contributory role in account planning and strategy development. This individual will also work closely with the marketing team to identify areas of opportunity and strategies to establish Rise as a though leader in analytics enablement as well as the strategy and leadership team to identify areas of growth for the analytics practice.
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop team members to drive scale, efficiency and innovation while providing opportunities for recognition and career path growth.
- Perpetuate a service model for the team that seeks achieving raving fan status from both internal and external clients collecting and sharing feedback on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to ensure effective integration of relevant data and technical capabilities that enable analytic solutions at scale and efficiency.
- Partner with the analytics team members and client/account leaders to identify technical analytics solutions that will enable and optimize client and Rise business outcomes.
- Lead development of new analytics methodologies and products and create educational and marketing content to drive awareness through the organization and drive sales.
- Serve as a thought leader participating in the development and presentation of the analytics function, solutions and outcomes in new business pitches and industry events.
- Consult on client business problems, develop effective solutions and roadmaps that deliver concrete analytics frameworks, identify data needs and formulate data solutions,
- Manage analytics enablement projects from discovery to delivery (implementation), anticipate and identify risks and constraints, proactively work on solutions to address, package and present insights to stakeholders at all levels internally and at clients.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and enhancements in analytics technologies, proactively identify opportunities to introduce, enhance and improve tools and processes.
- Support sales by providing analytical solution scope/level of effort/pricing and participate in sales presentations as part of RFP responses/proposal and SOW development.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) or equivalent in engineering, information technology, or related technical field required; Advanced degree (MBA, M.S., Ph.D.) preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in leading, managing, growing and innovating the analytics function within the digital marketing or product arena.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing including digital media, the consumer journey, and measurement of multi-channel marketing solutions across devices.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions, processes, and methodologies to drive actionable insights that improve business outcomes.
- Experience configuring and implementing digital analytics tools technologies such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick, Optimizely required.
- Experience working with BI, data visualization, attribution and CRM tools a huge plus.
- Experience working with Big Data and mobile analytics technologies a huge plus.
- Strong experience in leading, managing, coaching and developing talented teams.
- Superior communication, presentation and solution/proposal development skills.
- Ability to develop marketing content including white papers, webinars, case studies etc.
- Ability to build relationships and partner with other functional leaders as well as client contacts to enable scalable, efficient integrated digital analytics solutions.
- Must be driven, strategic, highly organized, accountable with a passion for excellence and positively influencing corporate culture.