Performics is redefining Performance Marketing by applying the principles of search to create highly optimized marketing programs across relevant channels, devices and screens. As a strategic partner, we have an intense focus on our clients’ success & are willing to put skin in the game to prove it; more than 25% of Performics’ revenue is derived directly from client ROI.
Our performance specialists are certified experts & recognized thought leaders. Their proficiency in paid search, SEO, feeds, social, display, mobile, & affiliate empowers our clients to make smart decisions about their digital spend & increase ROI. Performics at a Glance:Performics accelerates great missions, reinventing performance marketing through participation. We perform across paid, owned and earned media.Collaborating with 300+ brands globally, our clients are industry-leadersFounded in 1998, named "original performance marketing firm" and a "Leader"by Forrester ResearchMore than 25% of Performics revenue is derived from client ROI (performance compensation)Part of Publicis Groupe—the world's third largest communications group and top search spenderPerformics has a legacy of innovation. Founded in 1998, Performics, then Dynamic Trade, launched its CPA/CPL-based Affiliate Network that focused on Web traffic monetization via direct response vehicles. As we continued to expand our offerings, we launched ourpaid search (SEM) practice in 2001 and our search engine optimization (SEO) practice in 2003. In 2004, Performics was acquired by DoubleClick, which became part of Google in 2008. Google sold Performics to Publicis Groupe in late 2008. For more than 15 years, Performics has redefined performance marketing by using data, technology and media in novel ways. An award-winning global player in search, social,display and affiliate channels, we hire smart people in the disciplines that move business forward.
The Associate Director will assist the VP of business development in driving the U.S. business development practice by providing varying degrees of leadership, guidance and support at the Local and Regional levels. This role reports into the VP of business development and the average time in this position is 18-24 months.
Business Development Management Responsibilities:
- Manage the development of the U.S. Business Development Coordinator
- Manage and elevate all U.S. business development meetings, reporting and deliverables
- Manage U.S. and Global business development pipelines
- Oversee Salesforce adoption and maintenance for business development related work
- Manage and elevate business development content database for U.S and global teammates
Business Development Sales Responsibilities:
- Activate the U.S. sales plan through targeted outreach to potential clients
- Participate in and lead U.S. business development process as pitch captain on select opportunities
- Manage all communications with inbound and outbound leads throughout the sales process
- Research emerging companies within each targeted vertical for proactive prospecting
- Assist in development of yearly business development strategy
- Guide Performics’ Client Solutions Consultants to elevate the quality of all deliverables and constantly improve our process and professionalism
- Assist in creating overarching storyline, strategy and end-to-end solutions for pitches
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and 3+ years of relevant experience working in a communications company
- 3+ years’ experience with significant writing, research and/or online media components
- Experience working with client account teams a plus
- Working knowledge of online analytics metrics and related statistical concepts
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to craft persuasive, goal-oriented written communications
- Strong online prospecting and research skills
- High competency level in MS Office products including Excel and Word
- Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff including senior management
Are you ready to re-invent digital marketing? At Performics, we’re accelerating the great missions of our clients—brands like Allstate, Toyota, Verizon, American Express and Kohl’s—in the ever-evolving world of search engine marketing, display media, social media and affiliate marketing.
If you’re ready to move at the speed of Google, Facebook, and Twitter, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and get excited about finding smarter ways to do things, we’d love to meet you. We’ll give you the tools, support, and freedom to lead, innovate and grow. In fact, Advertising Age, Crain's and Tribune have named Performics a "Best Place to Work," and Forrester Research dubbed us one of 2012's "Top Digital Agencies." We hire exceptional people for our global headquarters in Chicago and U.S. locations in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, and San Francisco. Our international presence spans 31 markets (and growing) including regional hubs in London and Singapore.