Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Grow revenue and market share in designated accounts and verticals
- Develop and deliver comprehensive business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and needs
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, decision makers, and procurement teams
- Manage all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions and case studies; financial deal structuring; contract negotiation and closing
- Forecast revenue, articulate account updates and update management and marketing on competitor intelligence
- MBA highly preferred or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ year track record of selling data analytics, business intelligence, or complex enterprise SaaS solutions
- Expertise within specific industry vertical(s)Strong understanding and passion for data science, and the use of predictive analytics in the public or private sector
- Proven ability to write proposals, build cost and pricing estimates of proposed work, and sell the work to new or existing clients
- Experience presenting completed work or pitching new work to executive audiences
- Proven ability to marshal internal resources, as appropriate, to enable client success
- Experience in a startup, or fast-paced professional services firm
- Ability to travel (up to 50% as business needs dictate)