Rise Interactive is a digital marketing agency, specializing in media, analytics, and customer experience. The agency is a strategic partner, helping marketing leaders make smarter investment decisions, grounded in data insights. Rise manages enterprise-level analytics and campaigns across all channels of digital marketing.
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Business Development Representative. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope:
The Business Development Representative will be report to the Director of Digital Strategy, and will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities through prospecting outreach AND supporting the strategic recommendations that will achieve goals set forth by our enterprise clients. This includes but is not limited to research, campaign audits, media planning, presentation development, proposal/RFP development and more. This individual will be highly consultative, and have experience selling their data-driven ideas into senior marketing leadership at large organizations. This is a unique and rare opportunity to participate in both an inside sales and consulting role with long term career development opportunities.
- Generate new business opportunities through cold calling, qualifying, and other sales techniques within our core target audience
- Display a thorough understanding of assigned target industries and Company's competitive advantages
- Stay current on changes and best practices in Internet marketing
- Listen to, identify and understand prospects' viewpoint and tailor communication to meet prospect needs and expectations
- Manage assigned consultants
- Manage the sales process including: sourcing, qualification, strategy and fulfillment and close
- 1+ years of experience with client prospecting: cold calling, research, list building, target research
- Technology, media, or agency experience strongly preferred.
- Exceptional research, analytic, presentation and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- High competency level in Google Apps Suite including: Google Mail (Gmail), Google Docs, as well as Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Success in an entrepreneurial environment
- Extremely ambitious and hard working
- Results-and detail-oriented
- Deeply familiar and passionate about the World Wide Web and online marketing
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Flexible. Able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Highly analytical, problem solver that can complete tasks independently
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media and analytics
- The ability to work in a fast-paced performance driven environment
- The ability to work in a team environment and follow proven processes
* Indicates required field