We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook in the kitchen is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies, (licking the spoon), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking and serving products through a network of over 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers from product designers, supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers are committed to bringing the best to our customers. And have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
The Channel & Field Marketing team leads the development and expansion of the channel marketing strategy, programs and experience in partnership with the Field Strategy & Field Advocacy teams. Our focus is on generating awareness of independent sales consultant opportunities with Pampered Chef, supporting the success of our existing 40,000+ consultants, and assessing new channel and field opportunities. We will accomplish this by driving the development and execution of sales enablement tools, developing engaging messaging and content, and delivering effective channel and field acquisition, engagement and retention programs.
The Channel & Field Promotions Specialist will serve as the company expert on promotion strategy and will be responsible for establishing programs that combine advertising with purchasing/rewards incentives to drive revenue by increasing customer/guest purchases, host bookings, consultant recruiting and consultant sales productivity. This team member will have a strong analytical background, an understanding motivation theory and experience in promotion strategy, execution, testing and measurement.
More specifically, this role entails the following:
Establishing and managing the overall promotions strategy, tactical plans and testing approach with the objective of driving incremental guest, host and consultant acquisition, productivity, retention and advocacy.
- Establishing promotion goals and success measures, including understanding program- and audience-specific goals.
- Using advanced analytics and motivation drivers to shape how we drive consumer purchase behavior and grow and increase productivity of our independent consultants.
- Analyzing the target audience and understanding motivation theories to determine the type of promotional offer that would be most effective.
- Identifying and selecting promotion elements (e.g. products, incentives, rewards).
- Gathering feedback from coworkers and the field as a part of the promotions planning process.
- Identify campaign costs and forecasts working with supply chain and finance.
- Establishing implementation schedule to cover design, development, production and distribution of campaign material to meet launch dates.
- Monitoring the campaign to ensure that it runs smoothly and measuring the results, and reviewing results against the original campaign objectives.
- Generating, compiling and analyzing campaign results regularly; provide learnings, insights and actions.
- Incorporating feedback from customers and consultants, and testing results, to modify future promotional campaigns.
- 3+ years of proven experience in marketing or sales promotion development and execution that delivered growth and profitability
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to drive decision making and marketing effectiveness
- Hands-on experience in data analysis, statistical analysis and predictive modeling. Experience with statistical modeling tools (R, STATA, SAS, etc.)
- Familiarity with SQL and Microsoft Office, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving ability
- Make decisions quickly and take initiative; have tenacity to see things through to completion
- Ability to influence and manage cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage and maintain multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and provide quick turn-around
- Ability to adapt and work in a progressive, dynamic, changing environment
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Establish strong relationships & collaborate effectively with colleagues and business partners
- Build useful networks of contacts inside and outside the organization to drive innovation and benchmark performance
- Academic background in mathematics, finance, business or related field. Undergraduate college degree or equivalent experience minimum, MBA a plus
DESSERT! (The Sweet Rewards of Working at Pampered Chef!)
Our core values are respect, humility, accountability, meritocracy, integrity, authenticity, passion, and innovation (in no particular order!). We embody those values in our work, but also in the great desserts we offer to our coworkers.
- Each and every coworker makes a difference every day by asking tough questions, finding the answers and then making it happen – our entrepreneurial employees are key to our success! Pampered Chef is big enough to implement cutting edge technology, small enough for all ideas to be heard and challenged.
- We are a learning focused environment – We want you to learn from us and we expect to learn from you and what you are passionate about! We even provide training and development for added brain power.
- We collaborate every day in a high-tech space with writable walls, open collaboration zones, quiet “I need to contemplate” zones, and fun zones with ping pong, basketball and bags, of course. No boring cubicle farms here!
- We are concerned about your physical and financial well-being and offer BC/BS PPO or HMO health plans, dental, disability, matched 401K, life insurance and Onsite fitness center, comfy chairs, onsite cafeteria, dry cleaning valet service
- Most Importantly, Pampered Chef has a strong, proven history of bringing fun to cooking, creativity to recipes, and sharing to family and friends around their table.