Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and proprietary technology. Envoy empowers companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. Envoy has prepared more than 30,000 cases and served as a representative for more than 2,000 customers in a broad range of industries.
Not only are we passionate about immigration, we’re passionate about our people. We are hiring smart, driven individuals who want to work hard and have fun doing it. We’re the leader in our space and backed by one of the country’s leading venture capital firms. Are you seeking a rewarding position in a fun, fast-paced work environment that impacts lives daily? Read on.
The Channel Sales Executive is a critical member of our team. They will leverage their strong background in forming strategic alliances and deep relationships to help sell our products and services through partners in the workforce mobility, relocation, HRIS, and staffing/PEO segments. The Channel Sales Executive will regularly liaise with other members of the Sales team and colleagues from a range of departments including Product Management, Global, Marketing, and senior management to:
- Identify, build, and grow relationships with channel partners to exceed revenue and other performance goals of the market, their corporation, and Envoy.
- Define channel targets, sales goals, and strategies. Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying and prioritizing growth opportunities
- Leveraging best practices and lessons learned across channel opportunities
- Documenting plans, tracking progress, and reporting out to a wide variety of stakeholders within Envoy and channel partner organizations
- Training and coaching at all levels within channel partner organizations
- Joint sales calls
- Coordinate and allocate resources in a way that maximizes ROI
- Marketing: The CSE will work with Marketing to ensure channel partners are maximizing and growing brand awareness within customer base.
- Product: The CSE will work in tandem with the Product team, providing insights on ways to improve and augment our products specific to channel partners.
- 5+ Years proven experience building Channel partnerships and exceeding revenue targets through Channel partner sales
- Experience working with global workforce mobility/relocation and/or HRIS organizations is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Desire to work in a business development role and play a critical role in the acquisition of new customers
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Excellent written and oral communication capabilities
- Professional flexibility - ability to tackle new assignments and roles in a fast moving environment
- Superb organizational skills, detail orientation, and problem solving
- Ability to enhance the team environment by sharing success strategies, coaching team members and leading by example and enthusiasm
- Proactive, results oriented self-starter
Benefits of working at Envoy:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE employee dental and vision coverage, and a company-matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options after one year of employment
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider in 2015 and Most Disruptive Startup in 2016
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
Envoy is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability