Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years supporting and driving external client success with software solutions
- Demonstrated success understanding client challenges and needs, and mapping them to solutions and action
- Interest in and ability to master new technologies
- Stellar communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours and potential travel
- 3+ years enterprise software experience
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and statistics
- Project management experience
- Experience in software training
- Experience in technical writing