What We Do:
Uptake harnesses the power of underutilized data to empower businesses to make informed decisions. We partner with industry leaders to build a predictive analytics software that grows smarter in one industry because of what we learn in another. The result is a powerful platform that identifies problems before they happen, ultimately saving money, time and lives.
Our team drives this success by connecting customers and partners to the value of the Internet of Things, business-centric architectures and key technology transitions.
What You'll Do:
Seeking junior-level staffer to join fast-moving team and assist with ongoing marketing & communications initiatives, including:
- Manage day to day needs for speaking engagements, including application process, preparation and submission and day-of logistics to ensure seamless engagement and execution of external appearances
- Manage day-to-day needs for analyst relations program, including interfacing with external resources and coordinating internal logistics
- Manage awards program, including identification of key opportunities and overseeing application process, drafting initial content and securing approval from senior leadership
- Research and develop communications team collateral (fact sheets, briefing documents, etc), assist with presentation materials, and work closely with marketing team to coordinate production of materials with a keen eye for accuracy and consistency
- Assist communications team with additional tasks as needed on day-to-day basics
5+ years of relevant work experience in a B2B public relations or analyst relations role with an agency or in-house
Exceptional written communicator, with experience drafting external content such as blog posts, press releases, related collateral and briefing information
Detail-oriented and organized
Extensive, thorough research experience
Strategic and proactive decision maker
Flexible and able to work in a dynamic environment
Drive to articulate and promote a groundbreaking approach to software development
BA or BS in Journalism, PR or related discipline.