What We Do:
Uptake's is a global, disruptive, and highly innovative company. We help customers identify hidden value and create growth through business and technology solutions, while enabling cost efficiencies that generate industry-leading performance. Our team drives this success by connecting customers and partners to the value of the Internet of Things, business-centric architectures, and key technology transitions.
What You'll Do:
The Compliance Analyst will participate in all risk and compliance activities. The goal is to ensure compliance of standard operating procedures, corporate policies, industry standards, and applicable federal and state laws for Uptake. The role is also responsible for conducting audit activities, filing, and reviewing audit reports. The individual will work in conjunction with the Risk & Compliance Director on compliance work plans, staff education, internal, and external audits and reviews, and provide assurance that the organization is operating in an effective manner.
Some of the things you may be doing:
- Managing compliance audit and monitoring activities pertaining to risk & compliance and coordinating with the Uptake Information Security team, Risk & Compliance Director, and Chief Information Security Officer as it relates to such audits.
- Collaborate with Risk & Compliance Director on external audits and reviews, which are initiated by external 3rd party organizations.
- Work jointly with Risk & Compliance Director and Chief Information Security Officer on the compliance work plan, risk assessments, and management reports on results.
- Conduct follow-up audits of process improvement and remediation changes to ensure compliance with Uptake’s policies and external requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion regarding all work matters.
- 3+ years of experience with general Compliance frameworks (HITRUST, NIST, PCI DSS, etc.)
- Skills related to Information Security
- Experience working in a distributed, matrixed organizational environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and expert team player with demonstrated ability to build collaborative relationships
- Ability to effectively execute and drive cross-functional teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years of experience with HITRUST compliance
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other security certification preferred.
- Active member of the information security community.
- Be bad-ass at what you do.