We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook in the kitchen is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies, (licking the spoon), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking and serving products through a network of over 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers from product designers, supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers are committed to bringing the best to our customers. And have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
You are a detail-oriented self-starter, with an interest in human-centered design. You will support a team to coordinate the development, testing and execution of new services, experiences, and ideas! You should love working on a team, managing details, engaging with customers and rapidly launching experiments. Your toolkit should include a variety of techniques including project management, strong communication skills, and human-centered design methods. We will provide you with access to Pampered Chef’s financial resources, brand, and other assets to support your efforts. This role is a critical component of a core strategic initiative with widespread support across the senior management team.
- Work with the Consumer Experience team to coordinate the development and testing of new experiences, services, and ideas in the food-space
- Partner with teams across the company to oversee the logistical and financial aspects of experience projects
- Serve as the team’s point of contact for external communication with Pampered Chef’s field of consultants
- Support the development of key project deliverables
- Help build Pampered Chef’s innovation culture, through the development of internal training and education materials
- Opportunity to learn human-centered design methodology and gain hands-on experience testing and launching new experience concepts.
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Interest in or experience with human-centered design methodology
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- You should love engaging with customers, planning, and testing user experiences
- You are driven by empathy and a passion for understanding people