We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook in the kitchen is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies, (licking the spoon), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking and serving products through a network of over 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers from product designers, supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers are committed to bringing the best to our customers. And have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
You are a visionary who can combine strategic thinking with the ability to develop, test, and execute on new services, experiences, and ideas! You should love engaging with customers, rapidly launching experiments, and designing solutions and experiences to meet customer needs. Your toolkit should include a variety of techniques including user-focused design, lean start-up techniques, and growth hacking. We will provide you with access to Pampered Chef’s financial resources, brand, and other assets to support your efforts. This role is a critical component of a core strategic initiative with widespread support across the senior management team.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams and use research findings to inform and inspire strategic decisions and design solutions.
- Develop, test, and iterate on new experiences, services, and ideas in the food-space using a variety of tools including user-focused design, lean start-up techniques, and growth hacking.
- Translate research insights into powerful frameworks and stories that shift hearts and minds.
- Meet with users, brainstorm ideas, and iterate based on feedback.
- Help build Pampered Chef’s innovation culture.
- A bachelor’s degree is required;
- 1-2 years of professional experience, specifically working with a team
- Proficient in human-centered design methodology
- You should love engaging with customers, rapidly launching experiments, and designing solutions and experiences to meet user needs.
- You are driven by empathy and a passion for understanding people
- Experience with user research/fieldwork
- A strategic thinker who is familiar with a variety of qualitative research methodologies. These methods might include conducting 1:1 interviews, moderating group conversations, running live prototype sessions, or engaging with users remotely.
- You have experience with quantitative research and a genuine passion for data.
- You are smart, curious, and able to take on problems and build solutions quickly.