What We Do:
Uptake is a Chicago-based predictive analytics SaaS platform provider that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
Employees on this team will work 4 days/week. On Saturdays and Sundays the hours are 12am–12pm or 12pm–12am (your choice of shift) and then two weekdays of your choosing from 8am–5pm.
What You'll Do:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you’re joining a fast growing team that operates at the core of Uptake business operations. You will act as the bridge between our customers and the rest of the Uptake team. Customer Service provides the first line of support for our existing and potential clients. You’ll maintain and resolve support tickets, with a heavy emphasis on troubleshooting, testing the software applications, and business-wide projects.
- Follow Uptake policies and procedures for creating, scrubbing, updating, escalating, transitioning and closing tickets
- Monitor assigned open tickets, contact customers, and update tickets on a timely basis
- Provide responsive support to clients, either during normal business hours or after normal business hours (when scheduled)
- Communicate with various departments regarding support issues and communicate updates back to users
- Perform application tests to identify issues and understand user workflows
- Assist in the QA process during application testing
- Complete all daily tasks and projects, on-time and with attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service using the communication methods designated by Uptake
- Meet identified goals and metrics
- Direct experience supporting clients as a primary contact or lead using phone and/or email
- Experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Professional and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Willingness to work well within a team
- Demonstrate initiative, a willingness to learn new skills and the capacity to take on increasingly challenging projects
- Customer support experience is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience using Salesforce, JIRA, Microsoft Suite, and Google Suite
- Experience in an Agile Software Development environment