Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering field, or commensurate work experience
- Experience developing successful software solutions to difficult problems
- Expertise in Python or another scripting language
- Experience interacting with APIs
- Experience with SQL databases
- Comfort with Git
- Experience identifying and adapting to imperfect data
- An ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others
- Expertise with SQL databases
- Experience with Docker
- Experience writing software tests
- Expertise transforming and standardizing large data sets
- Experience working with media, political, geographic, and/or social networking data
- Familiarity with statistics and modeling