bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and exchanges nationwide. bswift’s state-of-the-art cloud-based technology, outsourcing solutions and Springboard Marketplace exchange platform significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The primary objectives of an Integration Manager are to analyze, define, create, and test the processes to populate and maintain client data into the bswift system. The Integration Manager of Payroll and Data is a subject matter expert in bswift data needs including initial data conversion, ongoing data import processes and automated audit processes to verify and maintain data integrity.
- Participating in discussions with clients to define initial data conversion needs as well as ongoing data import file specifications
- Writing data maps, defining data import processes to successfully load data to the bswift system
- Developing, testing, and maintaining the data mapping and import processes required for accurate and efficient ongoing service delivery
- Verifying ongoing data integrity through the development of automated data audit processes
- Working to continuously refine and improve data import processes
- Assisting ongoing service teams with data import needs as requested
- Ability to manage and drive multiple projects at different phases through successful implementations
- Database query/SQL skills
- Data Analysis
- Data Implementations
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Health benefits domain experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills preferred
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Functional - Information Management/Query and Database Access Tools/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Testing/1-3 Years
Functional - Information Technology/Project management/1-3 Years
Technical - Database/SQL Server/1-3 Years
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.
Benefit eligibility may vary by position. Click here to review the benefits associated with this position.
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.