Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented designer to join our marketing team in promoting, growing and strengthening our brand. You will work closely with other designers, copywriters, marketing VPs and business stakeholders to produce compelling creative assets across multiple channels. You will be expected to jump from flyers to emails to billboards to websites, from day to day and hour to hour.
You’ll collaborate with the industry’s best marketing and technology professionals. We’re looking for a confident, resourceful professional who will succeed within a deadline-driven framework.
Guaranteed Rate is a progressive workplace with a fast-paced environment consisting of multiple parallel projects. We have a results-oriented culture, so a love for testing, tweaking and improving is imperative.
A portfolio of work is required for consideration.
- Conceive, develop and execute impactful cross-channel marketing assets that include emails, print pieces (postcards, flyers, posters, brochures, etc.), signage, billboards, consumer-facing web sites, landing pages and banner ads, among other collateral.
- Attend and contribute to design reviews, brainstorming creative solutions for our department needs.
- Confer with cross-functional partners on all aspects of projects, including turnaround time, corrections, approvals, etc.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, developers and other team members to ensure a smooth process work?ow and delivery of assets within stated deadlines.
- Ensure brand appropriateness and legal compliance for all collateral.
- Mentor, train, and coordinate work with junior designers to elevate overall team output.
- 7-10 years experience
- Conceptualize projects and develop visual aids; apply and utilize color in graphic presentations
- Efficient verbal, visual and written communication
- Pinpoint areas of improvement and create appropriate, efficient solutions
- Independent project management
- Versatility to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Leadership with a strong desire to initiate ideas and influence change
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.