Founded in 1998, Envoy is a global immigration services provider offering the only enterprise immigration management platform that makes it seamless for companies to hire and manage an international workforce by combining expert legal representation — for both inbound and outbound immigration — and proprietary technology. Envoy empowers companies to acquire the best talent regardless of where they are in the world; helps mobilize employees around the world to take advantage of business opportunities; and enables the management of entire global workforces, providing a strategic, proactive view into workforce and financial forecasting and compliance. Envoy has prepared more than 30,000 cases and served as a representative for more than 2,000 customers in a broad range of industries.
Director of Marketing
VISANOW Inc. is an award winning tech company, globally impacting the immigration process. Our patented online platform paves the way for individuals to streamline immigrant and non-immigrant visa applications, and allows organizations to hire talent from around the world with ease and transparency.
We’re on a mission to globally disrupt the immigration process, and we’re backed by one of the country’s leading venture capital firms. Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals. Every day, we’re giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it’s needed globally and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process.
VISANOW offers a fun, fast-paced work environment that focuses on hiring smart, driven individuals who strive to be difference makers. Are you seeking a rewarding position that affects lives daily? Read on.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to drive demand of our product and to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting prospects, converting them into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. The ideal candidate will come with a deep understanding of end-to-end demand generation strategies with a proven track record in building, executing, and delivering high impact ROI-driven lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition.
As the owner of our marketing campaigns you will drive projects of all size and scope and play a crucial role in the execution and implementation of brand and product marketing campaigns and projects. You will work with sales, product and marketing, coordinating communication with creative, content, social and technology teams. This will include outlining the details of each project and the timeline associated as well as managing the full execution of each deliverable in the marketing campaign.
This position closely manages relationships between project team members, vendor partners, writers, agencies, designers and fulfillment houses, to drive required outcomes, ensuring quality within the timeframe and budget parameters. Your ultimate goal is to drive qualified leads to the sales team, and you will deliver by developing, implementing and tracking effective integrated marketing initiatives.
- Demand generation – Drive the marketing and sales funnel through inbound and outbound demand gen strategies: create and qualify leads through multiple lead-generation initiatives including SEO, PPC, social media, email campaigns, content marketing, and other online marketing initiatives
- Campaign Management – Develop, maintain and improve processes, procedures and policies in support of successful execution of marketing campaigns; project manage all B2B campaigns collaborating across functions with marketing, sales, and product
- Product Marketing – Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market; plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of our product to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our product
- Create, manage and execute lead generation programs in partnership sales teams to drive traffic, conversion and accelerate usage.
- Develop and execute email nurture campaigns
- Help build and manage our editorial calendar to attract prospects to our owned assets online and to live events
- Build reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including outbound marketing metrics, lead distribution, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Coordinate activities of the marketing project team and ensures project tasks, including scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status).
- Works cross-functionally across marketing and other functions.
- BA/BS degree
- 7 years of marketing experience with increasing job responsibilities
- 3-5 years of experience in a high-tech B2B lead/demand generation role
- 1-2 years in product marketing
- Proficiency with marketing tools like Hubspot, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Wordpress
- Excellent communicator(in both the written and verbal form) and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation (ie. Hubspot) and email marketing in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated online marketing campaigns using tactics that include SEO, SEM, email, webinars, digital advertising, content marketing, and social media strategies.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously.
- A desire to help scale a growth-stage software company into an industry heavyweight
- A passion for data and analytics and a talent for timely, efficient project management
Benefits of working here:
- Stellar benefits plan including BCBS medical coverage, FREE dental and vision for employees, and a company matched 401k plan that vests immediately
- Stock options for all employees after 1 year of employment
- Fun social and community service events planned by our employee-led committees
- Strong partnerships with Built In Chicago and the ITA (Illinois Technical Association) which provide sweet perks for our employees
- Opportunity to work for an organization that changes lives every day
- Tax-free public transportation for all you commuters
- Amazing new location in the Loop
- Free Snacks, coffee, and in-office happy hours!
- 15 days of paid time off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays per year
- Rated as one of the top 50 employers for Gen Y Emerging Talent in Chicago
- Awarded the Moxie for Best Service Provider
VISANOW is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability