Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We have tons of energy and we love what we do – get people great priced mortgages and wow them with our impeccable customer service. We also have an open floor plan! The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, Short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
Guaranteed Rate is seeking detail oriented professional to review and audit loan revenue and profitability relative to sales objectives. The position requires the ability to make mathematical calculations with accuracy throughout the workday and communicate these results to others. Individual needs to be able to work well within a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities and Qualfications:
- Works directly with sales and sales management to communicate discrepancies
- Works directly with senior management to address issues in a proactive manner
- Mathematical problem solving for potential inaccuracies
- Decision making in a consistent and logical manner
- Handles inbound calls and emails to provide a satisfactory customer service to sales
- College degree preferred
- Possess above average computer skills
- Team player
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason, as protected by law.