Company Description: AllSet is the Midwest's premiere Airbnb management service. We were founded by hospitality industry professionals and passionate Airbnb hosts. Our highly skilled team provides end-to-end services that make hosting short term rentals effortless for homeowners. Our local specialists provide hands-on management of keys, cleaning, and expert concierge support while back-office teams manage guest communications and inquiries around the clock.
Role Description: The Field Operations Manager plays a critical role on a rapidly growing team. Your passion and creativity will be applied to help deliver consistent and high-quality cleaning and maintenance for our clients' homes. On a daily basis you will wrangle a large team of contractors all over the city, working with complex schedules and deadlines. You will employ the most sophisticated scheduling and routing software available on the market. You will also step back and develop new strategies, processes and tools to continuously refine and improve operations.
· Coordinate field operations schedules and direct the activities of dozens of contractors in the field
· Perform field audits and build a team of dedicated auditors to ensure quality and consistency
· Monitor key performance indicators for housekeeping staff and drive improvements in cleaning quality and cost continually over time
· Manage and develop relationships with field contractors and vendors
· Conduct new hire and continuing education training for field staff
· Track and manage all data associated with housekeeping activities, draw meaningful conclusions about the data, and produce periodic reporting for senior leadership
· Manage supply inventory to ensure necessary materials are always on hand
· Continually seek out ways to automate and standardize field operations processes
· Support business strategy & decision making by interfacing directly with Senior Leadership Team
· English / Spanish bilingual a plus & must have a valid drivers license and vehicle
· Process-oriented mindset and bias for continuous improvement
· Strong computer literacy and experience using technology to solve complex problems
· Strong customer-facing skills
· Experience managing contractors and vendors
· Flexibility, resilience and a sense of humor
· This position can be filled as either part time (30 hrs) or full time (40 hrs).
· Commensurate with skills and experience