Passion. Purpose. Positive Impact. Payline improves commerce by creating industry leading technology & exceptional customer experiences to simplify payments in-person, online, & in-app. Payline was built on the foundation of empowering employees & clients alike to achieve their greatest potential while improving communities through charitable work
- Analyzing financial data and performance
- Preparing reports, building financial data models, and projections based on analysis
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to Controller.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Guides cost analysis process
- Assists in the creation and implementation of policies and procedures; explaining processes, techniques, and recommending of actions
- Provides support and maintenance during annual budget cycle.
- Performs reconciliation of accounts. Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Knowledge of treasury management, and forecasting is preferred.
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is required
- 3 years of work experience within a similar environment preferred
- Experience in financial modeling, business analysis, business integration, analytics in a startup environment (SAS metrics)
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, including experience with advanced functions including pivot tables and macros.
- Experience with accounting software (QuickBooks) is a plus
- Possesses strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and an inquisitive mind.
- Able to multitask and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex financial ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Must be flexible, conscientious, adapt easily, and be motivated by constant change.
- Able to work both independently and in a team to define and resolve issues.
- Impeccable ethics, integrity, and ability to work with confidential information are required
- Not your typical work-place environment
- Enjoy free snacks, free weekly breakfast, free gym membership, monthly "End of the Month" parties
- 3 extra PTO days per year to be used for serving at charitable events.
- Work hard, play hard and give back
- Participate in coordinated charity events at your choosing
- Included Health, Dental, and Vision Package
- Great PTO and Holiday time-off
Learn more about us at: https://paylinedata.com/