Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia) delivers better health outcomes and impacts the human condition positively through technology. Founded in 2006 by Rishi Shah and Shradha Agarwal, the company has doubled each year in its scale of technology implementation at outpatient health care facilities, business partnerships with global life sciences and medical device companies, product innovation and team growth. Decision platforms such as digital anatomy boards, interactive educational tablets and mobile connectivity in consultation rooms deliver measurable outcomes through actionable intelligence on conditions, treatments and lifestyle changes to improve the quality of life.
Who We Are
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
Who We Need:
Our Membership Sales team focuses on consultative selling of our products in physician practices and hospital networks across the country and possibly, globally. Teams are organized as a combination of size of the practice or network - small, medium and large practices, as well as by the specialty they serve - cardiology, gastroenterology, oncology etc. We are looking for a Sales Director who can own what we call a Franchise - a group of member practices of varying sizes and specialties. In this role, the incumbent would manage a team of Sales Managers and Patient Engagement Specialists - PES (Sales Representatives). We have an ambitious goal to transform healthcare and are looking for Sales Leaders who are very comfortable operating in ambiguous environments, can define, redefine and question sales metrics in an environment where things are being built from scratch and then drive a high performing sales team to execute flawlessly. Our mission is to transform healthcare globally by making sure that actionable health information reaches the right patients at just the right time and this role is a key component in helping to realize that.
There are four key components to success in this role:
- Sales Excellence and Customer Obsession: We need a first principles driven sales leader who will increase the team effectiveness by recognizing opportunities for new approaches. She/He will identify winning strategies and scale those insights throughout the Franchise and possibly throughout the Member Sales org. We are a Member-First environment and we need leaders who will operate that way. We believe in a white-glove approach for our members. This role will also develop and implement best practices for member interaction, sales and services.
- Growth Mindset and Strong Cross-functional collaboration: We need a strong general manager who goes above thinking of just sales to thinking about how to grow market share. The pursuit of this goal requires strong communication and collaboration with a variety of internal teams. For example:
- partner with onboarding and account management for the best-in-class member experience
- a data-driven partnership with sales operations to better identify opportunities
- a strong feedback partnership with Product teams to shape product development in support of client needs
- a tied-at-the hip partnership with your HR partner to make sure we’re aligning our growth needs with an effective people plan and have an organization built to scale
- A strategic partnership with Marketing and Strategic Partnerships to advance market share and client education goals
Effectively view these teams as additional resources in your toolkit and use them appropriately in a collaborative way.
- Solve for tomorrow while executing for today: We need a leader who can think about how the function/role of our PES’ need to scale/evolve to meet the needs of the business for tomorrow and relentlessly push/advocate for those changes. At the same time, we like our leaders to be involved in the day-to-day execution without losing focus on the KPIs or outcomes that matter today - no easy task!!
- Build, coach and develop a world class team: Over and above all, we want a big leader in this role. Someone who has a keen eye to spot exceptional talent, coach them to excellence and build a strong Sales team. We want the leader to guide the team through creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Outcome Health to our members
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will have between 10-12 years of experience in Sales including at least 5 years managing large teams of sales reps + other managers . We want a strong operator who has strong grasp of operational metrics, can work backwards from business goals to define those metrics and can drive the team to excellence in achieving those goals.
You must be a problem-solver, exhaustive, and customer-centric. We strongly believe in white-glove service for our member physician practices and we need a strong storyteller with experience communicating the benefit of platforms like ours to members. This leader should be able to coach and develop their team to translate insights, product information, and data into member value.
We want someone who has a passion for setting the performance bar high, enjoys the autonomy and responsibility of owning fast growth, and thrives in an energetic team environment.