Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and our location rocks – right off the brown line. No really, the train rumbles past our windows. Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. There are a few offices, but we totally outnumber the office dwellers. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills and fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a content designer to help bring our internal training materials to life! You will work closely with trainers and content developers to format and design slide shows, training videos and other job aids, with the goal of creating dynamic content that is visually engaging, easy to understand, and consistent with our internal branding. You will be expected to work quickly and collaboratively, and attention to detail is a must, as our materials are updated constantly.
Examples of work may be required for consideration.
- Create educational slide shows, checklists, reference guides and other designed collateral to support all internal training initiatives, as assigned by training management and content developers
- Collaborate with training team on all design-related aspects of training materials, including formatting, imagery, turnaround time, corrections, etc.
- Work closely with content developers and other designers to ensure a smooth process workflow and delivery of assets within stated deadlines.
- Ensure brand appropriateness for all collateral.
- Maintain organized backlog of all versions of completed and in-process materials in cloud-based, shared company folders.
- At least 1 year experience
- Conceptualize projects and develop visual aids; apply and utilize color in graphic presentations
- Efficient verbal, visual and written communication
- Independent project management
- Versatility to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills
- Experience with Power Point, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign required
- Experience with Captivate and video editing a plus!
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.