Say Yello to Yello! Yello is reinventing recruiting by replacing outdated practices with innovative solutions. Organizations from Fortune 500 companies to high-growth start-ups use our technologies to modernize talent acquisition processes. Our culture emphasizes collaboration and supports rapid professional growth. At Yello, employees have the opportunity to solve challenging problems and provide an immediate impact.
The Integrations Specialist owns the integration process with client Applicant Tracking System (ATS) platforms, job boards, data migrations, and other related procedures involved with managing integration for new and existing clients on Yello's Enterprise and Campus platforms.
This involves understanding and helping to facilitate business requirements definition, mapping, gap analysis, data conversion, testing, documentation, production migration, transition, post-implementation support, assessments, enhancement, security, upgrade and refinements. This includes but is not limited to:
Support the implementation of ATS and other platform integrations to include requirements gathering, configuration needs, process documentation, and testing
Lead client facing calls to gather and discuss the aforementioned information
Work closely with Yello’s Client Success Group (CSG), who will provide support (as needed) for project background, field mapping, client discussions
Work directly with development teams and product owners to ensure integration requirements are met.
Work directly with Project Management to provide regular integration status updates for all integration efforts
Managing client communications, action items, updates, due dates, and deliverables related to integrations
Ensure seamless and timely integrations
- Serve as a liaison between business, Product, CSG, Project Management, Development, and clients. Manages expectations of key stakeholders through frequent and transparent communications.
- Work with the aforementioned teams to:
- Understand and document integration needs and requirements
- Translate business needs and requirements into technology solutions
- Develop project goals, priorities, and approach/create project plans and monitor on-time delivery of project
- Monitor the quality, design & development of technology solutions,
- Lead client facing discussions regarding integrations
- Lead Grooming meetings and planning meetings with the integration development team.
- Reviews project work to ensure quality and accuracy before releasing to business owners to review
- If needed, establish web site testing scripts, manages the testing process, and consolidates and prioritizes edits for the development team
- Facilitate meetings to obtain feedback and edits from business owners and project team
- Keep projects moving efficiently and help project team stay on track with their responsibilities
- Improve integration process from requirements gathering to integration throughput by working closely with development, client success, and project management.
- Ensure smooth and on-time deployments
- Determine deployment requirements (e.g. timing, audience, communications, training, etc.) working with project team members
- Identify and resolve potential risks and issues to meeting the deployment requirements and timing early on
- Facilitate meetings with project team members on a regular basis to review project status
- Conduct independent research and becomes subject matter expert regarding various external systems including but not limited to ATS, APIs, job boards, etc.
- Work closely with Yello’s Client Success Group, who will provide support (as needed) for project background, field mapping, client discussions
- Work directly with Project Management to provide regular integration status updates for all integration efforts
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or education is required
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role (customer success, implementations, integrations, etc)
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills with critical thinking ability. You enjoy identify root causes and solve difficult problems.
- Highly enthusiastic, good sense of humor and positive, customer-service mindset
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced enviornment
- Previous experience working in HR systems is a huge plus
This role is part of a new team at Yello and you will have the unique opportunity to assist with process improvement and iteration. In addition, you wil have the opportunity to come in at the ground level of this team and assist with how the group and product is structured moving forward.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.