Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- BS in computer science, science, engineering or related field. MS or PhD is preferred
- 5+ years in data engineering, data-centric software development or a related field
- 2+ years of experience leading a technical team
- Experience in Agile project/product delivery
- Experience managing high value data assets
- Experience working on software products and data pipelines
- Experience or demonstrated interest in working with data scientists and machine learning experts
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey clear priorities and mission to your team
- Strong understanding of architectural requirements and development processes involved in building reliable, robust, scalable data products and pipelines
- Superior organizational and planning skills, written/verbal presentation, and the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, complex business
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and data processing technologies and trends