Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, a related subject, or equivalent work experience
- Conversant in front-end technologies: CSS and HTML
- Experience in practicing a user-centered design approach to software products
- 10+ years of professional work experience
- Strong understanding of responsive web design principles
- Strong proficiency with design related software
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment
- A portfolio of representative work demonstrating the above skills
- Graduate degree in Design, HCI, a related subject, or equivalent work experience
- Experience designing and conducting user studies and usability testing
- Experience leading rapid prototyping exercises
- Experience implementing a unified design system
- Extensive work experience and portfolio
- Experience with user interviewing and usability testing
- Previous experience bringing a new software product to marketInterest/experience in data visualization