Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia) delivers better health outcomes and impacts the human condition positively through technology. Founded in 2006 by Rishi Shah and Shradha Agarwal, the company has doubled each year in its scale of technology implementation at outpatient health care facilities, business partnerships with global life sciences and medical device companies, product innovation and team growth. Decision platforms such as digital anatomy boards, interactive educational tablets and mobile connectivity in consultation rooms deliver measurable outcomes through actionable intelligence on conditions, treatments and lifestyle changes to improve the quality of life.
WHO WE ARE
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments of care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 products at their practices, we continue to bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re a new addition or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO WE NEED
Our Product Development team is responsible for the design, production and delivery of Outcome Health’s suite of devices which display media content at healthcare practices nationwide. As we move towards larger healthcare speciality footprints and provide more customized content, we are heavily moving towards configuring, designing and manufacturing our own flavors of solutions that include networking equipments that meet our specific needs.
The Network Product Lead will focus on the following:
- Design network solutions that meet the high bandwidth and up-time requirements of our installations.
- Test and certify all products that are deployed by Outcome Health at its member locations
- Keep strong design focus on reliability, functionality and cost effectiveness of the solution
- Lead the solution definition and sourcing aspects of appropriate networking technologies to create a best in class product solution (eg: Routers, Switches, Antenna, Repeaters, APs etc). Create, implement, and own deployment/installation standards
- Define the network security standards/guidelines for our solutions
- Own the vendor relationships and operations with our core Mobile Broadband vendors
- Train the teams about upholding these security guidelines
- Create and train Network Health teams in troubleshooting guides of networking solutions to improve up-time
- Define Security Policies best practices and lead audit processes used in product design and implementation
- Define and verify all networking components in our deployments are configured correctly
- Partner with our Network Operations team to provide best in class network uptime across our network
- Help automate configurations and monitoring of network equipment to be able to deploy in an efficient/effective manner. Transfer and Train the warehouse operations team in proper deployments of these networking equipment with correct configurations
- Gather customer feedback to re-create and debug field networking issues and drive product improvements
- Be able to reconfigure and adjust network topologies to suit “special case” members who have special IT requirements
- Be the escalation point for networking questions (IT compliance) coming from install sites at customer offices
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress in a networking solutions and operations career in the technology area.
- Strong experience in Networking and Network design. Bachelors’s degree with emphasis on Networking preferred
- 3+ years experience in maintaining and managing networking components like routers, APs, switches, ISPs
- Industry standard networking certification highly desirable
- Specific knowledge of Mesh networking and inter-device networking solutions very helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Motivated team player.