We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook in the kitchen is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies, (licking the spoon), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking and serving products through a network of over 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers from product designers, supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers are committed to bringing the best to our customers. And have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
The Lead Oracle Developer is an individual contributor, responsible for managing technical administration, architecture, and development of the Oracle application modules and interfaces. Provides work level estimates for tasks. The lead continually seeks ways to reduce complexity and increase efficiency of the code. Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals
- Understanding of Oracle ERP modules process flow.
- Develop extensions to enhance the functionality in ERP system
- Interdepartmental collaboration to ensure that ERP solutions complement organizational priorities
- Mentor the team with new techniques in coding
Review the codeKEY INGREDIENTS (Position Requirements):
- Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years IT experience.
- 6+ years’ progressively responsible Oracle E-Business Suite application implementation and support experience, including expertise with standard AOL and FND concepts.
- 6+ year’s proven experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Expertise with Oracle Financial E-Business Suite. Must include at least three of the following modules: Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Order To Cash, Procure to Pay.
- Proven experience with inbound/outbound interfaces to/from Oracle applications.
- Strong understanding of data models and interfaces for applicable Oracle application modules.
- Proven experience in the following areas: Oracle Application Framework (OAF), XML Publisher, Oracle Forms and Oracle Reports.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- Exceptional ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Exceptional ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.