Devbridge Group is a digital product design and development company and strategic partner to B2B enterprises. Product Management, UX/UI, Engineering, and QA are blended into unique, cross-functional teams that accelerate products to market. More than 200 employees are located throughout our offices in the US, Canada and Lithuania.
Chicago, Illinois, United States · DesignDESCRIPTION
You're an experienced Product Designer and you believe pragmatic and metric driven design paves way for great digital products that not only delight, but also deliver value.
You are passionate about pushing the boundaries of Product Design and what it can offer business - from research, to user experience, to interface design, to user testing. You believe design is a science with hard KPI’s that can influence decisions that either make or break a product. You are a practitioner, mentor, thinker, and a leader for a team of individuals just as passionate about creating value-centric experiences as you are.
We are looking for a Product Design Team Lead who will hire, manage, and lead a subset of our growing Product Design practice in the Chicago office. You will be a part of a focused and passionate organization that has grown the business at a rate of 50% a year. You will be challenged to accelerate this growth by building our digital products practice locally and across the US.
- 30/70 split of management and execution
- Practice product design on a daily basis - research, design, and evangelize the design discipline within the product team and at the client organization
- Maintain a high utilization for the team and assist the sales team in pursuing new business by advocating product design services
- Manage a team of up to five Product Designers across a subset of the product portfolio
- Recruit up to three team members per yea
- 2-4 years of experience leading small teams in product design
- 8-15 years of design industry experience (e.g. agency, tech, consulting)
- Design portfolio with examples of cross-discipline product design work
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- Ability to work as part of an engaged, young, and energetic management team
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health and dental insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and a stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program