Recognized as a “Leader” in Gartner’s 2015 E-Discovery Magic Quadrant, kCura are the developers of the e-discovery software Relativity. Relativity has more than 140,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. kCura helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies—numbering more than 10,000 organizations—meet unstructured data challenges by installing Relativity on-premises and providing hosted, on-demand solutions through a global network of partners. kCura has been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for five consecutive years. Please contact kCura at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.kcura.com for more information.
kCura is a global company with team members who are driven by our customers to build exceptional software for them to use every day. Our product, called Relativity, handles large volumes of data and helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies solve their own unique data problems.
The way we work together is centered on our core values of collaborating, communicating, pushing to exceed expectations (even our own), being humble, and having fun while we do it. We enjoy ourselves, give back, and work (and play) hard together. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will develop go-to-market strategies and detailed marketing plans, act as the voice of the customer, market expert, and sales support, and drive product success in the market through close relationships with marketing, product management, sales, and client services. The Product Marketing Manager provides direction and applies company policies to broader team(s) or sub-department, is responsible for the professional development of their reports, and is the subject matter expert for the communications in which they are involved.Responsibilities
• Leads a team of marketing specialists to help drive the success of your products.
• Plans and implements detailed quarterly product marketing plans to achieve product goals. Measures success of plans, makes recommendations to improve results, and adjusts activities accordingly.
• Effectively prioritizes team projects and determines how to use resources available to meet schedules and goals.
• Works closely with the product management teams to position products in the market. Takes technical, complex features and turns them into digestible messages that speak to the customer value and differentiate the product in the market.
• Acts as one of the representatives from your product in the field, including giving demos of your product to customers.
• Collects and synthesizes data from customers, the market, and internally from customer-facing teams to refine messaging, marketing campaigns, deliverables, etc.
• Oversees the creation of high-quality product launch deliverables and supports communication and promotional plans.
• Acts as the champion for product campaigns to ensure the successful execution of campaign deliverables such as webinars, whitepapers, infographics, e-books, videos, etc.
• Supervises the creation and maintenance of up-to-date sales support materials, including demo materials, presentations, product screenshots, FAQs, talking points, product web pages, etc.
• Monitors and researches competitors for activity, documents your findings, and provide quick reference guides for competitive situations.
• Has a solid understanding of customers, how they buy, how they use the product, and how we help their business.
• Able to deliver the product roadmap and understands how new functionality impacts customers. Works with product stakeholders and marketing to determine how to best promote and communicate what’s new.
• Acts as a subject matter expert for your products for marketing teams, and provides ultra high-touch marketing support to internal teams and customers.
• BA/BS in Business, Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline, or a least seven years of B2B marketing or similar experience
• At least three years effectively leading a team or department
• Excellent people and project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities with ease and composure while continuing to meet established deadlines
• Experience partnering with teams across departments to accomplish objectives
• Experience building strong relationships with sales
• Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent facilitation and inquiry skills
• Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle; Agile experience a plus
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.