What We Do:
Uptake harnesses the power of underutilized data to empower businesses to make informed decisions. We partner with industry leaders to build predictive analytics software that grows smarter in one industry because of what we learn in another. The result is a powerful platform that identifies problems before they happen, ultimately saving money, time and lives.
What You Do:
As a Sales Associate, you will serve as an ambassador for Uptake, collaborating with our Renewable Energy leadership team to support partners and customers. You will help drive new revenue and deliver world-class customer relationships, managing customer onboarding and administrative support requests. Internally, you will collaborate on the development of proposals and account plans, and manage sales CRM and correspondence.
Uptake Energy envisions a global energy system where everyone can access dynamic, resilient, and sustainable power. We’re building on Uptake’s platform and talent to solve the challenges of today’s energy marketplace and enabling the transition to the power system of tomorrow.
- Account Management
- Contribute to strategic and tactical account and partnership plans
- Support development of partner proposals, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines
- Assess and qualify inbound partnership inquiries
- Identify and nurture new business opportunities within current client portfolio
- Manage partner expectations throughout lifecycle of an engagement and relationship
- Review, research, and route correspondence, and collect and analyze key account information
- Sales Operations
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to ensure the team executes on deadline for customers and partners
- Ensure customer relationship management systems are regularly updated for operational readiness on accounts
- Work closely with Uptake marketing and communications teams to manage participation in conferences, webinars, and other key events
- Develop and maintain an efficient knowledge management system, including meeting minutes, action items, and internal work plans
The successful candidate will be an independent thinker comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a rapidly expanding technology organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Organized, highly motivated individual with excellent project management and presentation skills
- Problem solver with strong analytical ability and excellent business judgment
- Ability to learn new concepts and domains quickly
- A collaborative mindset, and a record of building successful relationships with colleagues and customers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including around complex concepts
- An entrepreneurial spirit, sense of humor, and the passion to help create the energy system of the future