Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- Analyze the company’s financial performance and present findings and recommendations to management
- Prepare annual and monthly budgets, forecasts, and financial models
- Prepare financial reporting packages for shareholders and Board of Directors
- Create and track financial and operational performance metrics
- Support fundraising and financing-related activities
- MBA highly preferred or 2+ years of equivalent practical experience in finance, consulting, or entrepreneurship
- Advanced MS Office skills – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage financial data in a confidential and professional manner
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Proven ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an attention to detail