Recognized as a “Leader” in Gartner’s 2015 E-Discovery Magic Quadrant, kCura are the developers of the e-discovery software Relativity. Relativity has more than 140,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. kCura helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies—numbering more than 10,000 organizations—meet unstructured data challenges by installing Relativity on-premises and providing hosted, on-demand solutions through a global network of partners. kCura has been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for five consecutive years. Please contact kCura at email@example.com or visit www.kcura.com for more information.
kCura is a global company with team members who are driven by our customers to build exceptional software for them to use every day. Our product, called Relativity, handles large volumes of data and helps corporations, law firms, and government agencies solve their own unique data problems.
The way we work together is centered on our core values of collaborating, communicating, pushing to exceed expectations (even our own), being humble, and having fun while we do it. We enjoy ourselves, give back, and work (and play) hard together. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a member of kCura’s technical product management group, you will help shape the future and vision of the Relativity platform. You will work with other business analysts, technical product managers, customers, and platform developers to gather requirements and understand their needs. You will help our platform development teams build products that address those needs, and play an important role in the Agile development process.Responsibilities
- Understand the functionality of our platform tools, including our API’s, the ADS, and the platform infrastructure
- Understand the needs of platform developers, including ISV’s, PHP’s, corporations, and law firms
- Partner with technical product managers to develop and maintain product roadmap for a specific platform feature area
- Report on product usage and industry trends to help inform our product planning process
- Support technical product managers and platform SCRUM teams by developing and refining prototypes, FAQ’s, webinars, release notes, and demos
- Document current and future state system functionality
- Help facilitate technical discussions with SME’s, client services, advice team, and others as needed to inform their work
- Provide input on user stories and acceptance criteria as needed
- Assist with continuous improvement of internal processes, including documenting improvements in our manuals and group wiki
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Facilitation and inquiry skills
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, business IT, technical communications, or comparable work experience preferred
- 3+ years of business analysis experience in the software industry
- Ability to work with non-technical clients in a consultative capacity to quickly learn new concepts and provide software solutions using effective verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
- Experience in development efforts using iterative Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Experience working in a technology industry required
Our software has more than 130,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice and more than 190 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.