Civis Analytics is building a data-driven world.
We are building cloud-based products to help organizations do data science better and easier. We create technologies that empower organizations to unlock the truth hiding in their own data—transforming them into smart organizations that are ready to thrive.
We're solving the world's biggest problems with big data. Through research, experimentation, and iteration, we’re transforming how organizations do analytics.
While our history is rooted in political campaign targeting, we’re now partnering with intelligent organizations in healthcare, media, education, and a range of other domains.
We are a community of engineers, data scientists, and statisticians, and are looking to add to our growing team. We are smart, fun, and a little bit weird. Does this sound like you?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated success understanding client challenges and needs, and mapping them to actionable solutions
- 3-5 years driving customer success with enterprise software solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL, ETL, and Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to manage long-term, multi-stakeholder projects to successful completion
- Strong communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours and travel (this role requires travel)
- 2+ years pre- & post-sale enterprise software solutions consulting experience
- Experience with statistics
- Experience in software training
- Experience in technical writing