Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers.
We are a culture of innovators and thought leaders, educators and contributors to the technology community. We are passionate advocates of Agile principles, and adhere to them both in how we deliver our projects as well as how we run our business.
We are Solstice, and we are your future.
Who You Are
Enthusiastically curious, and excited about constant learning and development. You are just as passionate about the future of technology as we are, as well as meet the following requirements:
- Junior standing pursuing you Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts, Business or IT related field
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Interested in working closely with a development team
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience or interest in business analysis
- Passionate about emerging technology - experience/knowledge is a plus but not required
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and ability work with both the business and technology teams is a plus but not required
- A strong interest in consulting
What You’ll Do
As a Product Analyst Intern, you’ll be working with some of the best and brightest minds in tech to pave the future of enterprise technology by:
- Honing your understanding for software development and best practices
- Assisting in managing iPhone/Android/iPad/MobileWeb workstreams
- Working with product owners to understand and gather business requirements
- Driving ideation and forward thinking
- Learning/performing Quality Assurance testing to ensure delivery standards are met
- Authoring User Stories and Acceptance Criteria for the development team
- Assisting/Facilitating estimation meetings using relative effort estimation techniques
- Conducting business analysis
The goal of our internship is for you to learn as much as possible, by working on real time, new projects. We have a high conversion rate of our interns accepting full time opportunities with us upon their graduation. Come join us!