PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
The Senior Vice President of Product reports to the CEO and is a member of the Senior Leadership Team. This critical executive role will oversee a team of product managers and UX design professionals. The product management team monitors customer needs, the competitive landscape, and industry trends to create and execute a compelling product roadmap in close cooperation with Sales, Marketing, Analytics, Engineering and Client Success.
Product management is the primary liaison between customer facing functions and the engineering team. The team plays an important role in interpreting and balancing client needs, internal needs and innovation. This role calls for a strong blend of strategic, technical and marketing skills. But most of all, this role calls for a collaborative leader that has great communication skills and a vision and passion for the future of commerce and the important role that user generated content plays.Key Accountabilities
- Lead the development of a compelling product vision for PowerReviews.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of offerings that provide unique and sustainable competitive differentiation.
- Work with all functions across the organization to test, build, bring to market, and grow revenue with products that will meet internal business objectives and the needs of specific customer segments.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop a product management team that provides strategic and tactical product leadership and is a great partner to the other primary functions of the business.
- Identify and support partnerships
- Manage the product lifecycle
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Software as a Service business models and best practices
- e-Commerce business models and best practices
- Product Management & Product Marketing
- Proven people management experience of 10+ person product management teams
- Executive leadership experience - working with an executive team to help lead strategic planning
- Cross-functional collaboration experience - sales, marketing, product, technology, client success
- Ability to work quickly, creatively, make decisions, rally the troops and hit goals
- Demonstrated willingness to dig in and get things done
- A history of producing great work and holding high standards
- Experience addressing Mid-Market and Enterprise marketplaces with the same technology platform
- Transparency: Transparency in communication drives trust.
- Accountability: We hold each other accountable to execute and improve.
- Learning: Continuously learn new skills to find your super power.
- Collaborating: Collaborate with colleagues, customers, and partners to win.
- Celebrating: Celebrate the wins and share our success.