Performics is redefining Performance Marketing by applying the principles of search to create highly optimized marketing programs across relevant channels, devices and screens. As a strategic partner, we have an intense focus on our clients’ success & are willing to put skin in the game to prove it; more than 25% of Performics’ revenue is derived directly from client ROI.
Our performance specialists are certified experts & recognized thought leaders. Their proficiency in paid search, SEO, feeds, social, display, mobile, & affiliate empowers our clients to make smart decisions about their digital spend & increase ROI. Performics at a Glance:Performics accelerates great missions, reinventing performance marketing through participation. We perform across paid, owned and earned media.Collaborating with 300+ brands globally, our clients are industry-leadersFounded in 1998, named "original performance marketing firm" and a "Leader"by Forrester ResearchMore than 25% of Performics revenue is derived from client ROI (performance compensation)Part of Publicis Groupe—the world's third largest communications group and top search spenderPerformics has a legacy of innovation. Founded in 1998, Performics, then Dynamic Trade, launched its CPA/CPL-based Affiliate Network that focused on Web traffic monetization via direct response vehicles. As we continued to expand our offerings, we launched ourpaid search (SEM) practice in 2001 and our search engine optimization (SEO) practice in 2003. In 2004, Performics was acquired by DoubleClick, which became part of Google in 2008. Google sold Performics to Publicis Groupe in late 2008. For more than 15 years, Performics has redefined performance marketing by using data, technology and media in novel ways. An award-winning global player in search, social,display and affiliate channels, we hire smart people in the disciplines that move business forward.
Are you an experienced, senior-level manager with a talent for implementing process improvement initiatives and building teams? Do you thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment? Do you welcome the opportunity to apply Six Sigma philosophies and Lean principles to create profound, measured change within an organization? Are you excited to work for an industry leader and be part of a world-class team that is engaged in meaningful work with high levels of accountability, flexibility and autonomy? If so, this is a rare opportunity to be a part of a transformation on a global scale!
This role is primarily responsible for establishing, facilitating and driving compliance with disciplined, integrated processes for projects supported by the Corporate Strategy team in terms of Strategic Planning, Governance, Communication, Change Management, Portfolio Management, Operations and Standards. Such rigor is achieved and maintained through the impact of this position’s influence across the business, as well as the application of established best practices and process management including project planning and execution, using a standard, repeatable methodology and processes. This role reports to Performics Chief Operations Officer and will lead a geographically dispersed team of direct and in-direct reports.
Develop, Establish & Manage PMO
- Define the strategy and execution model for designing, launching and maturing the PMO as an enterprise wide competency through a combination of centralized approaches and localized adaption/execution for maximum effectiveness.
- Develop and manage enterprise-level portfolio of programs and projects and drive alignment, planning and tracking across stakeholders.
- Compare current processes with the strategic plan to ensure direct alignment with desired outcomes and future objectives; focus on local stakeholder engagement, enablement and alignment with global plans and priorities.
- Analyze and gain an understanding of various processes to assist in the clear communication of such processes and offer improvement opportunities. Implement process improvements and modifications to existing processes.
- Perform analysis of problems, performance and metrics and recommend actions to execute strategic initiatives.
- Challenge the status quo, help others to think differently and offer alternatives to how we do things.
Project Management Governance
- Support the Business Planning process for a more consistent and aligned stakeholder engagement process.
- Collaborate with business leaders to translate strategic direction into a series of actionable, measureable projects / initiatives to achieve both short-term and long-term goals and objectives.
- Advise stakeholders on the best use of project management disciplines and approaches; share best practices, organizational process assets inclusive of plans, processes, policies, procedures, templates & knowledge base (this includes lessons learned & historical project information.
- Evolve the model from a Supportive PMO to a Blended PMO with elements of Supporting, Controlling or Directing a set of related, interdependent projects based upon complexity and strategic value of the project as well as project status.
Project Management Team Leadership
- Partner with stakeholders to define/refine opportunities and implementation considerations related to process improvement plans, practice integration, technology adoption and strategic alignment.
Project Tracking, Monitoring & Reporting
- Establish project tracking and monitoring framework from which internal communications team can provide enterprise wide project visibility and influence a complex matrix of management functions and global practice areas.
- Coordinate and conduct implementation reviews with cross-functional project teams, lead status meetings, report on status and communicate status to program managers, sponsors and Steering Committee
- Escalate any issues, risks or changes as required and work with other leaders to take corrective action as necessary
- 15+ years of large scale project management and operations experience in a global organization
- Global advertising agency experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple, complex initiatives in a dynamic business environment
- Strong ability to communicate a business case and influence decisions for change to senior leadership.
- Successful experience with evaluating new ideas and implementing resulting strategies.
- A track record of delivering superior performance and establishing and adhering to progress metrics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - the ability to convey a broad array of information, issues and recommendations succinctly and accurately across multiple cultures and geographies.
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to build rapport, negotiate win-win solutions and create a positive, collaborative environment; Involving and influencing key stakeholders in the change process.
- Well organized and able to lead others in a team environment involving stakeholders at every level.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage key relationships with internal and external partners.