We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies (licking the spoon, of course!), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior-quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking, and serving products through a network of more than 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada, and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers—from product designers and supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers—is committed to bringing the best to our customers. And we have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting-edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
We’re the champions of the Pampered Chef culture, bringing in top talent from across the country to build the best possible teams. We know that the most important variable in our success is the people that work here, and we’re dedicated to creating, developing, and retaining happy and valued coworkers.
- You’ll partner with hiring managers to understand needs and develop sourcing strategies to assist in speedily filling positions across a variety of corporate functions such as Marketing, Field Strategy and Operations
- You’ll use creativity, available tools and charming personality to source potential candidates (future coworkers!) and provide valuable insights into the talent landscape
- You’ll collaborate with Talent Acquisition partners to understand the essential ingredients and qualifications for each role to be sourced
- You’ll be a high-level sourcing expert leveraging multiple sourcing tools to attract and network with passive candidates
- You’ll stay up to date on current and emerging sourcing trends, and suggest improvements and updates to processes and procedures
- KEY INGREDIENTS (Position Requirements):
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 4 years of successful experience in a recruitment sourcing role
- Strong process and sourcing skills, particularly related to providing an excellent experience for all parties, and the ability to sell the opportunity and Pampered Chef
- Demonstrated ability to source and network with passive candidates in a highly competitive market
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Creativity is a must, particularly with sourcing strategies; experience with Boolean search strings and/or AIRS Certification highly desirable
- Experience with iCIMS, or other applicant tracking systems and social recruiting tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, is a must