We exist to help you enjoy the moments most important to you and yours by inspiring satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live. We use the power of cooking to bring people together as the cornerstone of realizing each person’s full potential–in the home and in life.
Part of Berkshire Hathaway, Pampered Chef is the premier direct seller of high-quality kitchen tools. At cooking shows, our independent consultants help guests use our unique products to prepare simple and delicious recipes while sharing tips and techniques to make everyday cooking easier and faster.
Whether the cook is a future Emeril or a toddler helping to make chocolate chip cookies (licking the spoon, of course!), chances are Pampered Chef has a better, faster, and more delicious way of getting things done in the kitchen. We sell our superior-quality, innovative collection of prepping, cooking, and serving products through a network of more than 42,000 direct sales consultants throughout the US, Canada, and Germany. Millions of customers use our products every day. Each of our 450 HQ coworkers—from product designers and supply chain specialists to ecommerce developers—is committed to bringing the best to our customers. And we have fun doing it!
Established in 1980 by Doris Christopher, Pampered Chef was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in 2002, a sure sign of our growth potential. In 2014, Tracy Britt Cool, a key member of Warren Buffett’s team, joined as our CEO to lead our transformation into a progressive, open door, cutting-edge workplace. We believe happy coworkers are the best coworkers and are committed to keeping creativity, innovative solutions and customer engagement top of mind. Pampered Chef is pushing the boundaries for our customers, consultants, and coworkers.MAIN COURSE (Job Responsibilities):
We’re the champions of the Pampered Chef culture, bringing in top talent from across the country to build the best possible teams. We know that the most important variable in our success is the people that work here, and we’re dedicated to creating, developing, and retaining happy and valued coworkers.
- You’ll partner with hiring managers to understand needs, develop recruiting and sourcing strategies and speedily fill a variety of tech positions such as Developers, Software & System Architects, Software Engineers, etc.
- You’ll manage positions from posting to onboarding and everything in between
- You’ll be a high-level sourcing expert leveraging multiple sourcing tools to attract and network with passive candidates
- You’ll maturely balance your role as a Pampered Chef ambassador with advocating for candidates
- You’ll stay up to date on current and emerging recruiting trends, and suggest improvements and updates to processes and procedures
KEY INGREDIENTS (Position Requirements):
- A bachelor’s degree is required
- A minimum of 4 years of successful experience as a full lifecycle technical recruiter
- Strong communication skills, particularly related to building relationships, creating an excellent recruitment experience and the ability to sell the opportunity and Pampered Chef
- Demonstrated ability as a full lifecycle recruiter, with the ability to close passive and active candidates in a highly competitive market
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly skilled at screening candidates; ability to assess candidates’ motivations and cultural fit
- Proven ability to develop and pursue leads through tech communities, meet-up events and networking groups
- Proven ability to advise hiring manages on key decisions throughout the recruitment process
- Experience with iCIMS, or other applicant tracking systems and social recruiting tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, is a must