project44’s enterprise SaaS integration platform is powering the dynamic supply chain of the future through global, on-demand connectivity and visibility.
Our ecosystem of intelligent web-service APIs eliminates the need for legacy communication tools like EDI and delivers the systems infrastructure required for IoT-based predictive analytics. With project44, retailers, suppliers, manufacturers, 3PLs and transportation providers are able to communicate critical data with the rest of their supply chain in an automated, real-time manner.
By implementing a progressive standardization of information to enhance data flow, project44 provides the highest quality of fast-to-deploy solutions -- accelerating our client’s ability to execute an agile and scalable supply chain network that meets the rapidly evolving needs of today’s on-demand consumer. Businesses utilizing project44 are able to increase efficiency and productivity, lower cost, get products to market faster, reduce inventory, avoid supply chain failures and quickly adapt to changing requirements.
For more information, visit http://www.p-44.com or follow along on Twitter, @freightpipes
At Project44, we’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to bring the passion, work ethic and expertise needed to lead new product development efforts at a fast-growing tech startup. You will work as a member of a highly motivated team responsible for managing the complete product lifecycle to ensure success in terms of both revenue and the timely release of new products and capabilities. You will report directly to the VP of Product Development and work closely with your counterparts and the Development team to ensure successful product delivery. You’ll also collaborate with extended team members in Marketing, Sales, Support, and other departments.
- Assume product ownership and manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical execution
- Contribute to product strategy and roadmaps, develop product opportunity assessments, conduct competitive analysis, define user and buyer personas
- Lead the definition of product requirements using input from various sources including external sources such as market trends, technology innovations, industry regulations, competitive intelligence, and customers as well as internal sources such as sales, marketing, and customer support
- Define and drive priorities for engineering sprints and product releases
- Work closely with customers to garner feedback and understand their evolving business needs
- Organize and implement product launch plans in collaboration with Product Marketing
- Perform and report on competitive positioning and financial results
- 4-5 years of product development experience, preferably with creating & launching new products, ideally in the Shipping & Logistics industry
- Direct experience developing technology products for cloud-based SaaS companies, preferably with portfolios that feature modern API or middleware products
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, growing and supporting market-leading products
- Strategic thinker who can blend business strategy with knowledge of products and technology to develop and execute a compelling vision
- Strong communication skills; ability to speak to, as well as influence, engineers, project managers, sales counterparts, corporate leadership, partners, and clients
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to rapidly develop and cultivate relationships with peers, partners, and key influencers
- Ability to identify and discuss both the big picture as well as necessary details to bring ideas to fruition
- Ability to see all tasks through to completion, consistently, with a high attention to detail
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies
- Undergraduate degree required, MBA preferred
- This position requires occasional travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America
If you're interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include the position title and location in the subject line of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.