WHAT WE DO:
Uptake is a Chicago-based predictive analytics SaaS platform provider that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths—machine learning, analytics, data visualization and software development—with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
WHAT YOU DO:
We’re looking for someone that is passionate about technology and the startup world. You need to be a self-starter and have the flexibility to adapt to the craziness that oozes in a quickly growing company. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the executive team to help build out and grow our team. You are smart, charming, and ready to ensure a great candidate experience throughout every interaction with and through Uptake. You are the face of Uptake and are an ambassador of the brand inside and outside the office.
- Source, network, and screen outbound and inbound candidates
- Source candidates through various methods, focusing specifically on more passive candidates
- Screen each candidate on their technical skills, past experience, motivators and assess culture fit
- Master the art of behavioral interviewing to find the best talent for our constantly changing environment
- Work with hiring managers to understand the needs and wants of each position, craft job descriptions and effectively communicate best practices throughout the hiring process
- Be the go-to person for latest market trends and recruiting strategies
- Help create and own the best interview practices
- Be able to adapt your recruiting process with an ever-changing startup environment
- Network and be the face of Uptake at technical events in the community and recruiting events
- Build a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs
- Contact references of candidates to ensure they’re a fit
- Contribute to onboarding process to ensure each candidate is informed, organized and excited to start