Guaranteed Rate is changing the way people buy homes. In 2015, we introduced the Digital Mortgage SM solution, enabling people to get approved for a loan online in less than 30 minutes. With our low rates and dedication to customer success, we quickly became the eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the country.
Who we are:
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical company and certainly not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and our location rocks – right off the brown line. No really, the train rumbles past our windows. Our home base is an old textile building that’s been turned into a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here. There are a few offices, but we totally outnumber the office dwellers. The awesomeness doesn’t end there, we also have:
- Free 20 minute monthly massages. It’s true, we don’t want you to be a cramped-up mess.
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $20 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with wifi, two bars, music, grills and fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
While we don’t allow jeans, we also don’t allow suits. We want you to just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a new Training Coordinator to join their team!
The Training Coordinator establishes Guaranteed Rate’s process, practice and culture, along with providing ongoing support to new and existing employees. The primary focus of a Training Coordinator is to oversee the implementation of effective training strategies to ensure the needs of the organization are consistently met. The training lead partners with IT to develop, maintain, and increase the functionality of the Learning Management System for both a national audience and the internal needs of the training department. Analyzes tests, surveys, and certification results to identity ways to enhance the quality of training classes, as well as determine appropriate class size and run rates. Partners with management to ensure all employees meet mandated training requirements, and works with training managers to create customized training plans for different job families based on hiring, market-specific issues, and industry changes.
- Background and proven successful track record in training coordination and analytics
- Proven ability to lead by example and partner with upper management
- An inherent passion and desire to innovate and teach others
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work ethic
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box thinking
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize training materials and innovate in training media
- Experience with Citrix, Articulate and Captivate software strongly preferred
- Strong foundation in Mortgage Lending preferred but not required
- Create and deliver communications around new training courses
- Communicate with new hires to ensure attendance, understanding and completion of required training courses
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures, and conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
- Recommend improvements to training materials based on test and survey results
- Schedule training courses and monitor class run rates ensure needs of the organization are met
- Organize training content and ensure ease of access for all employees
- Provide technology support for trainers and participants
- Confer with management to identify additional training needs based on hiring, quality issues, and other factors
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.