The VP of Marketing Insights is responsible for leading the leveraging of data, consumer signals and advanced analytic methodologies to drive marketing and financial performance, isolate key KPI trends and performance pacing, optimize consumer online/offline experiences, predict consumer behaviors, maximize sales conversion, drive media mix optimization and forecast critical business outcomes. This individual will be a key strategic leader within the Consumer Journey team (Media, Online/Offline UX, and Marketing Insights) managing the Performance Analytics, Insights & Planning and Decision Science teams.
- Working with client/account leaders to drive thought leadership centering on identifying advanced analytics solution sets that will optimize client and LFO business outcomes.
- Oversee the daily delivery of critical insights centered on financial and marketing performance to enable real-time adjustments to marketing strategies based on alerts, trends and pacing.
- Drive the continued development of the Leapfrog Insights Portal to maintain our leadership position in driving superior, real-time, actionable insights.
- Mobilize the further development and client penetration of Advanced Analytics solutions across LFO’s client base.
- Lead development of new analytic approaches and products and the creation of educational and marketing content to drive awareness, trial and sales.
- Serve as the analytics/marketing thought leader participating in the development and presentation of the analytics function, solutions and outcomes in new business pitches and industry events.
- Explore, investigate and monitor new consumer, behavioral and environmental data sources for continued innovation and analytic performance improvement.
- Advance the integration of quantitative analytic methodologies into both media bidding/buying and call center consumer engagement to convert behavioral and environmental data insights into actionable, scalable conversion optimization solutions.
- Lead, manage, mentor and develop team members to drive scale, efficiency and innovation while providing opportunities for recognition and career path growth.
- Perpetuate a service model for the team that seeks achieving raving fan status from both internal and external clients collecting and sharing feedback on a regular basis.
- Develop strategic working relationships and ongoing objective-driven engagements across functional peers to leverage analytic opportunities throughout the end-to-end consumer journey that result in increasing conversions and market share for clients.
- Help guide new product/service development related to Performance Analytics, Insights & Planning and Decision Science to ensure ongoing organizational innovation.
- Work collaboratively with the BI team to ensure effective integration of emerging data, client data, new technical capabilities that enable analytic solutions scale and efficiency.
- 10+ years of experience in leading, managing, growing and innovating the advanced analytics function within the digital marketing arena.
- Demonstrated expertise in statistical modeling and other forms of quantitative analysis including propensity, attribution, algorithmic bidding and media mix modeling as well as experience in leveraging analytics in the areas of forecasting and budget allocation.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the “business” of digital direct marketing including digital marketing strategy, digital media, the consumer journey, consumer insights and multi-channel marketing solutions.
- Deep experience in digital marketing test design and analysis.
- Proven track record of driving operational excellence to drive scale and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to “problem solve” through the development of new analytic solutions and approaches to drive actionable insights that improve business outcomes for our clients and for Leapfrog
- Strong experience in leading, managing, coaching and developing analytic resources
- Superior communication, presentation and proposal development skills required.
- Experience in developing analytic marketing content including white papers, webinars, case studies, sell sheets, etc.
- Must possess understanding of Python, R, SQL, or similar programming and statistical software. Experience working with visualization tools such as Tableau is preferred.
- Ability to partner with other functional leaders to enable scalable, efficient integrated digital marketing solutions.
- Must be driven, strategic, highly organized, accountable with a passion for excellence and positively influencing corporate culture
- Moderate travel required