Outcome Health (formerly ContextMedia) delivers better health outcomes and impacts the human condition positively through technology. Founded in 2006 by Rishi Shah and Shradha Agarwal, the company has doubled each year in its scale of technology implementation at outpatient health care facilities, business partnerships with global life sciences and medical device companies, product innovation and team growth. Decision platforms such as digital anatomy boards, interactive educational tablets and mobile connectivity in consultation rooms deliver measurable outcomes through actionable intelligence on conditions, treatments and lifestyle changes to improve the quality of life.
WE ARE OUTCOME ACTIVATORS
We are a health-tech company on a mission to activate the best health outcome possible for every person in the world. We solve hard problems - healthcare is a fragmented industry and we’re transforming it by creating an ecosystem through our technology platform that brings together all the players to collectively improve patient outcomes. Our team is entrepreneurial and thrives in ambiguity with a strong commitment to scrappy excellence to drive patient impact. We empower every Outcome Activator to own their decisions and outcomes in service to the mission, while also contributing to a collaborative environment that’s communally competitive.
With hubs in Chicago and NYC, we've been growing 100% YoY and will impact half a billion patient visits in 2017, as physicians, life science companies and patients adopt our technology platform to make better health decisions during the most critical moments at the point-of-care. With 200,000 physicians already utilizing our portfolio of 5 current products at their practices, we still bring a fresh outlook to our pursuits with humble invincibility, whether you’re new to the family or have been hustling with us since the beginning.
Join our family to activate good in the world.
WHO ARE YOU
With over 400 employees today and set to rapidly double this over the next 18 months we are seeking a VP of Performance Strategy & Compensation leader to provide leadership, direction and alignment on our total reward strategy. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, this candidate will in tandem with the CPO lead design of Global Compensation & Benefits and will play an important role in shaping the company performance measurement strategy. They will also help decide build vs buy on C&B technology & infrastructure, equity compensation, long term incentives, sales compensation amongst other things. This person will be comfortable in a very high growth organization and will need to demonstrate authorship and first principles thinking to shape a very compelling total rewards strategy for one of the fastest growing companies
We have an ambitious goal - to transform the healthcare industry globally - and look for people who align with this mission, enjoy this journey, and have a hunger to succeed. The VP of Performance Strategy & Compensation should embody these characteristics and more - strategic mind-set, adaptability and a strong influencer and communicator with all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of leading the performance strategy & compensation function for a fast growing organization and have experience building these programs from the ground up. This person will have 8+ years of experience as a leader in a similar capacity, CCP certification and World at Work knowledge preferred.
- Author and design of total rewards strategy that supports our organization's strategic direction and goals
- Lead a comprehensive approach to compensation (general & sales), performance management, C&B tech and people analytics
- Develop communication materials, analytics and reporting to regularly present management the impact of total rewards strategy
- Lead Benefits design & administration, work with benefits broker and vendors and lead annual open enrollment and provide recommendations of program changes and participate in cost/benefit analysis of existing and new programs
- Closely work with the talent acquisition team on offers, build scale and automation of offer approvals
- Design and implement effective communications and education strategies regarding total rewards for the entire organization
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in and drive scalable operational improvement
- 8+ years of relevant performance strategy & compensation experience of which the last 2 should have been in high growth companies
- Deep understanding of C&B design, Performance Management, C&B tech & tools
- At least 4 years of leadership experience working with benefits brokers and vendors, experience leading surveys and conjoin analysis
- Solid partnership, influencing and communication skills with a demonstrable commitment to cross functional partnerships
- True understanding of people analytics, design of experiments, and leading complex programs across different functions
- Robust C&B, data and financial acumen and prior experience of creating compelling total compensation design
- Experience handling sales compensation and design, & working with sales leadership will be a plus
- World at work and other total rewards certifications and demonstrable commitment to learning and growth is a huge plus