AVIA's mission is to advance healthcare transformation. As the nation's leading network for action-oriented health systems, we help our members achieve their strategic goals through innovation, collaboration, and the successful deployment of digital solutions.
AVIA was started by Abundant Venture Partners.
- Frame the agenda for AVIA and its members within value-based care
- Serve as the subject matter expert on strategic and operational challenges faced by health systems in pursuing a value-based care agenda
- Interact with health system leaders and front line staff to gather input on strategic priorities and share back opportunities for digital solutions to drive innovation
- Collaboratively engage health system leaders on the business case for action, framing decisions around the best fit solutions that address their challenges: (1) Interact with provider members to assess strategic context and operational constraints, (2) Develop a fact-based perspective on customer/end-user needs, constraints and opportunities, (3) Estimate the value potential of executing on specific innovation opportunities and (4) Interact with technology-enabled solution vendors to evaluate solution effectiveness.
- Support entrepreneurs interacting with AVIA Innovator Network members
- Support solution adoption across the broader AVIA network by providing technical expertise and guidance to members of AVIA’s Innovator Network.
- Experience within the healthcare sector, preferably with direct experience working with or for healthcare providers in a strategic or operational capacity.
- Knowledge of and experience with driving value-based change within a health system context.
- Advanced degree in healthcare (MPH, MHA) or MBA with a focus in healthcare preferred.
- Ability to synthesize and derive insights from large amounts of activity in the healthcare market.
- Interest in and/or experience with innovative technology-enabled healthcare solutions (e.g., digital health); experience with health care venture capital or solution implementation a plus.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to internal and external senior management teams.
- Comfort working in an entrepreneurial environment and dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time is required.
AVIA runs the nation’s leading network for health systems seeking to innovate and transform through digital strategy. The AVIA Innovator Network brings together action-oriented health systems to solve pressing challenges that are ripe for digital innovation. Network members collaborate on strategic initiatives like consumer engagement and post-discharge success. With AVIA’s rigorous process and the power of collaboration, members identify, deploy, and scale the best digital solutions to achieve financial and clinical impact. The result? Health systems accelerate their pace of transformation – moving faster with greater confidence. Learn more at aviahealthinnovation.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. AVIA is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.